credit: USAID Afghanistan
There are so many way to promote your CD but only a few that really get the sales coming in which is why you should spend most of your time working on the methods below:
- Distribution – if your fans can’t find your CD in the shops or online you won’t make any sales at all, so make sure you have a good company in place to get it in all the right places.
- Radio Play – still the best way to get new fans and now you get onto a lot of online stations where the listeners are even more passionate.
- Gigs – if you can play a big support show you will be amazed how many CD you can shift, especially if you put together a bundle offer.
- Email – build your list every day and it will be a great promotional tool for your music.
Let me know how you get on,
- Lzzie Nunnery video, play and interview… « Properganda – News … – Upcoming Festivals include Lymm and Purbeck, there’s a North-East tour in the datesheet and she has an imminent radio play to be aired about the immediate impact on Liverpool of John Lennon’s death. In addition she might just turn up …
- KTWU RADIO PLAY WINS AWARDS « KTWU – KTWU RADIO PLAY WINS AWARDS. Posted on Thursday, April 29th, 2010 in KTWU News, PBS News. Apr 29. KTWU, local public television, is pleased to announce it has won two Hermes Creative Awards in the 2010 competition. …